HIGH VOLUME CALISTHENICS
- Dozens of Basic Bodyweight Workouts
- Easily Adaptive Routines
- Workouts for Outdoor Fitness
- Cardio, Strength, Functional Training
Everything You Need to Know About this Program
Contrary to popular belief, you can truly build strength and develop solid muscle definition to your fullest potential.
My name is Adorian and this is a Short Story about Myself:
I was a skinny guy, weighting around 72 kg. (158 lbs.) at 184 cm. Many people told me back then that calisthenics would never facilitate muscle growth.
I did not listen to them and few years later I proved myself that it’s possible. I added in a natural way, by training hard and eating properly, 18 kg. of mass. Now I weight around 90 kg. (199 lbs.)
You can do it too!
Inside the Program you will find routines that we did and still do for muscular and strong legs (watch us here).
Some of them revolve around weighted calisthenics and others just use harder bodyweight exercises such as pistol squats or stair jumps. Besides that you will find combinations from rope skipping with burpees to sprints and hill sprints.
They will not only help you build strong legs, but you will also become more athletic and resistant.
Not Very Strong, but neither a total novice!
Can you do for a single set or two, maintaining a good form and range of motion, more than:
- 10 strict pullups
- 20 strict pushups
- 14 dips
- 30 squats?
If you can, then you are ready to START.
The only part remaining is to be able to run and sprint decently.
- You can build lean muscle mass training everywhere you can find minimal equipment
- You won’t have muscle imbalances because you will do compound exercises that work all your muscles
- You will be able to advance in your workouts following the structure in the eBook
- You won’t need to buy a gym membership and depend upon one
- You will develop an athletic and attractive physique
- You will improve your overall stamina
- You will burn lots of calories and that will keep you lean
- You will raise your testosterone levels
If you will sensibly follow this program, then we can guarantee that you will notice real improvements in a matter of 3-4 MONTHS.
HIGH-VOLUME CALISTHENICS WORKOUTS Programme:
- revolves around the most compound, fundamental and basic bodyweight exercises possible.
- includes some weighted calisthenics exercises, such as squats supporting a training partner on the shoulders.
- does not include any advanced isometrically feat such as: levers or flags.
- does not teach you freestyle. It will only teach you how to train using basic workouts.
Few workouts from the Program
- 30 mins Running
- 4 sprints of 100 meters
- 4 sprints of 50 meters
- 10 sets of 2 mins Jumping Rope
Back & Biceps Workout:
- Wide Pullups: 5 x 8
- Regular Pullups: 5 x 8
- Chinups: 4 x 7
- Horizontal Pullups: 4 x 10
Chest & Triceps Workout:
- Dips 5 x 15
- Pushups 5 x 20
- Diamond Pushups 4 x 12
- Triceps Extensions 4 x 10
- One Leg Squats 5 x 8
- Squats 5 x 35
- Walking Lunges 5 x 30
- Jump Squats 5 x 10
"The Old School Calisthenics Program is exactly what a solid calisthenics and fitness plan should be. It's simple, but not easy, complete but not full of exercises and gimmicks you don't need. It will certainly be a worthwhile investment!"Matt Schifferle - creator of Red Delta Projectauthor of FITNESS INDEPENDENCE
...I owe you an review of your last pdf book and training system, High Volume Calisthenics Workouts...for me is something definitely amazing and I can't believe the results...I have to tell you that I've been trying before almost EVERY SINGLE workout plan which can be found on Internet . I don't want to make any bad feedback to anyone, so I will only say that some of them are very "popular " . Nothing was working for me ... They were either too boring, or very advanced...You made real miracle combining the basics with the real hard work. With Old School Calisthenic every single workout is a challenge...you guys show me how to progress always...Ovidiu ConstantinHe trained with our eBook!
I really like the old school philosophy of yours, the running, endurance and strength training! It seems much more rounded than most calisthenics trainers out there doing tricks like levers, static holds etc. I like the exhausted feeling I get from the old school way. Hope to get back to some hard core training like you.Matthew DoddHe trained using our eBook!
Congratulation for the new book, Adorian! I really love that finally, something different was published. All is applicable calisthenics and applicable rules, no theory over theory which you find in all Calisthenic books. I love that a lot of what you teach me is in this book, plus new routines which apply for everyone. I wish you success, plus a tone of books sold, my friend. I think you will make a lot of people happy with this book!Andrei PopCoached directly by Adorian Moldovan!
I must start off by saying that the book is really good! I really like that you have put in the effort to make all these different kind of workout routines available to us all!Johan BobergHe trains old school!
* Your results may vary. Testimonials and examples used are exceptional results and are not intended to guarantee, promise, represent and/or assure that anyone will achieve the same or similar results.